“Knowledge is Power” inspires every one of the articles on PCOS Diva. I truly believe that the more you know, the better you can advocate for yourself and the better choices you will make in your PCOS Diva lifestyle. To that end, I published tons of great articles in 2015 about a range of topics from tips and reviews to explanations of cutting edge research. My husband will remind me that his “husband’s perspective” piece was by far and away the most popular though!
In addition to articles this year, I was grateful for the opportunity to add many new expert interviews to the PCOS Diva podcast, bringing the total to 30 PCOS expert podcasts! You can access all of these on the PCOS Diva website or our new home on iTunes.
iTunes wasn’t the only big change at PCOS Diva. This year, I officially launched the PCOS Diva store where you can purchase all of my supplements, menus and PCOS Diva bars! This was a big step for me. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of this new adventure.
As I look ahead, I know that we have a big year coming up. I will launch a new detox program and keep on top of all the latest research and PCOS news. Good things are coming!
So, in case you missed it or just want to revisit an old favorite, here are the Top 15 Articles of 2015. Enjoy!
- 5 Things To Know If Your Partner Has PCOS: a Husband’s Perspective
- PCOS: The Candida Connection
- HS (Hidradenitis Suppurativa) and PCOS
- De-Mystifying Myo-Inositol
- The Problem with Dairy for PCOS
- ASK AMY: Essential Oils and PCOS (This article was so popular that it inspired another! Check out
You Asked For It: The Essential Oils for PCOS.)
- 12 Habits of Women Who THRIVE with PCOS
- Will a Hysterectomy Cure Your PCOS?
- PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency and Gluten Intolerance
- Five Things You Need to Know about PCOS and Breastfeeding
- Choosing the Right Supplement for PCOS: Not All Supplements are Created Equal
- The Best (and Worst) Diets for PCOS
- NAFLD (Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease) in PCOS
- Stress and Adrenal Health in PCOS
- 8 PCOS Diet Rules