Updated July 2019
For more about the benefits of Ovasitol and inositols:
- Listen to my podcast with Dr. Ratner: Answers About Ovasitol, Inositols & Male Fertility
- Read: Why I (Still) Use Ovasitol – Combo Myo/D-chiro Supplement
- Read: Ovasitol Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Read: Uncovering the Secrets of D-chiro- inositol
- Read: 7 Benefits of Myo- Inositol for PCOS
2.”Metabolic Brain Diseases”; Effects of myo-inositol versus fluoxetine and imipramine pretreatments on serotonin 5HT2A and muscarinic acetylcholine receptors in human neuroblastoma cells; Brink CB, et al; 2004
4. V. Unfer, G. Carlomagno, P. Rizzo, E. Raffone, S. Roseff. Myo-inositol rather than D-chiro-inositol is able to improve oocyte quality in intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycles. A prospective, controlled, randomized trial. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2011 Apr; 15(4): 452–457.
5. Chiu, Tony T.y., et al. “Follicular Fluid and Serum Concentrations of Myo-Inositol in Patients Undergoing IVF: Relationship with Oocyte Quality.” Human Reproduction, vol. 17, no. 6, 2002, pp. 1591–1596., doi:10.1093/humrep/17.6.1591.
6. Regidor, Pedro-Antonio, et al. “Management of Women with PCOS Using Myo-Inositol and Folic Acid. New Clinical Data and Review of the Literature.” Hormone Molecular Biology and Clinical Investigation, 2018, doi:10.1515/hmbci-2017-0067.
7. Günalan, Elif, et al. “The Effect of Nutrient Supplementation in Management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Associated Metabolic Dysfunctions: A Critical Review.” Journal of the Turkish-German Gynecological Association, 2018, doi:10.4274/jtgga.2018.0077.
9. Gateva, Antoaneta, et al. “The Use of Inositol(s) Isomers in the Management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: a Comprehensive Review.” Gynecological Endocrinology, vol. 34, no. 7, 2018, pp. 545–550., doi:10.1080/09513590.2017.1421632.
10) Geril, S, et al. “Randomized, Double Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial: Effects of Myo-Inositol on Ovarian Function and Metabolic Factors in Women with PCOS.” Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci, Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci, 2007, www.greenmedinfo.com/article/myo-inositol-plus-folic-acid-has-beneficial-effect-improving-ovarian-function.
11) Mendoza, N, et al. “Comparison of the Effect of Two Combinations of Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro-Inositol in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Undergoing ICSI: a Randomized Controlled Trial.” Gynecol Endocrinol, Gynecol Endocrinol, Aug. 2019, www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09513590.2019.1576620.