If you have Epstein-Barr virus, you have so many tools at your disposal, and there’s not something wrong with you.
When you provide the body what it needs, it will start shining for you. -Dr. Kasia KinesIf you have PCOS and also struggle with autoimmune issues like Hashimoto’s, IBS, celiac, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, or chronic fatigue syndrome, then this episode is for you. Dr. Kasia Kines, one of the world’s leading experts on the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Amy discuss the possible underlying factor of all of those autoimmune issues, as well as other symptoms that you haven’t really been able to get to the root of such as celiac, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, IBD, and diabetes. Did you have mononucleosis (mono) in your youth? Listen in (or read the transcript) as we discuss:
- What is Epstein-Barr virus?
- Could EBV be triggering some of your PCOS symptoms?
- Possible EBV symptoms including chronic brain fog, achiness, autoimmune disorders, enlarged lymph nodes, headaches, low platelets, mouth ulceration, skin rashes, mast cell issues, or allergies
- Steps you can take to recover
- Suggested lab tests
Mentioned in this podcast:
- Epstein-Barr Virus Global Institute
- Histamine Intolerance: Getting to the Root of Migraines, Eczema, Vertigo, Allergies and More [Podcast with Becky Campbell]
- 7 Hidden Triggers That Are Keeping You Sick [Podcast with Becky Campbell]
- Ulta Lab Tests (15% discount with code: DrKines15)
- EBV Recovery Program
- EBV Quiz