I decided to invest in myself and purchase the supplements from her website, and I am so happy that I have. I felt better within the first week of taking the Essential Vitamins and using the Protein, Fiber and Power Greens.
PCOS Diva Power Fiber
Promotes normal insulin production*
PCOS Diva Power Fiber
8 in stock
Fiber is the secret to healthy blood sugar management.* Fiber first acts to slow digestion and help us feel full after a meal, allowing our bodies to release insulin more slowly and keep our blood sugars from spiking.* Further along, fiber supports intestinal health by reducing the growth of bacteria as it cleanses your colon.* PCOS Diva Power Fiber is exactly the source of fiber you have been searching for. It contains a combination of fibers derived from whole fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds and tree extracts with added friendly bacteria and prebiotics. It is a simple and healthy addition to your morning smoothie, or it mixes well in a glass of water.
- Contains 12 types of fiber (a balance of soluble and insoluble)
- Gluten and lectin free
- High in antioxidants
- May support appetite reduction and weight loss*
- Promotes normal insulin production*
I searched long and hard for fiber powder I could trust to consistently deliver high quality nutrients. I finally found it with one of the most respected nutraceutical companies in the United States. In fact, they are GMP certified, which means their products are held to the highest quality standards. I am excited to share this windfall with you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- PCOS Diva Power Fiber Contains 12 types of fiber from fibregum tan acacia gum, creafiber cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, citrus fiber, apple pectin, glucomannan, psyllium husk, flax and prune
- A good source of balanced soluble and insoluble fibers (including soluble fiber that is hard to find in even healthy diets)
- Guaranteed to contain no toxic contaminants
For more information on the benefits of fiber, read my article: Fabulous Fiber – A Must for the PCOS Diet
There are no reviews yet.