“When you’re on the PCOS journey, sometimes you feel like you should be doing it on your own, not understanding that actually it’s a full family approach that will really help you succeed and keep your children and family healthier.” – Dr. Madiha Saeed
In this episode, I talk with Dr. Madiha Saeed about how to raise healthy children. She’s also known as the Holistic Mom, MD. She’s a family physician and bestselling author. She has a brand-new book out called The Holistic RX for Kids, parenting healthy brains and bodies in a changing world. And she is a mom of four young boys, so she knows a thing or two about getting kids to eat healthy inside and outside of the home.
We share practical and accessible tips to use immediately so children can implement healthy habits long-term.
Listen to discover:
- What is a holistic approach to getting children to eat healthily
- How to educate and empower children to be mindful of their bodies
- How to be a healthy role model
- Teaching children to notice how food makes them feel
- Redirecting the child’s focus to her “big why” to strengthen diet changes
- How to stock your kitchen for success: Providing healthy alternatives
- Easy food combos for eating the whole food rainbow
PCOS Diva Facebook Live: How to get your family onboard the PCOS diet
The Holistic Kids’ Show Podcast
Adam’s Healing Adventures
The Holistic RX For Kids
Netflix docuseries: Human The World Within