177- Oral Health as the Gateway to Total Inner Health
“No matter how frustrated you are with your dental health, you are not stuck with the mouth you have. You’re not stuck with the gums you have.
You’re not stuck with the teeth you have.” – Trina Felber
I find that poor dental health often accompanies PCOS. Over the years, I have struggled with inflamed gums even though I was vigilant with my oral care. In my quest to find the proper treatment for my teeth, I came across a product that has helped me and I am delighted to share it with you on today’s podcast.
I speak with Trina Felber, the founder, and creator of Primal Life Organics, an all-natural dental care company that focuses on oral health as the gateway to internal health. Her mission is to help you gain a complete mouth makeover so not only will your oral health escalate, but so will your overall health.
Listen in as we discuss:
- The ground-breaking dental research of Dr. Weston A. Price regarding sugar and cavities (and much more!)
- How acidic foods affect the health of your mouth
- The necessary toothpaste minerals needed to optimize your oral health (few products have them)
- What ingredients to look out for in your dental products – more than fluoride
- Mouthwash, yes or no?
- What causes bad breath
- Light therapy for whitening your teeth naturally
All PCOS Diva podcasts are available on:
LED Real White Teeth Whitener at 60% off
Dental Detox Kit
Primal Life Organics
Weston A. Price Foundation
Founder and Creator of Primal Life Organics. Life roles include: wife, mother of three, dental health and natural skincare expert, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Yogi, Paleo advocate, and educator. By nature, Trina loves creating products that heal, soothe, mend and repair the body and soul.