“I want everybody to understand that you can consume life, you can bring more life into your life, which that’s why eating raw foods is so important.“
Women with PCOS tend to be very insulin resistant, which is why exercise is so such an important piece to healing PCOS.
Today we’ll be talking about how mindset can help your wellness goals with Bela Castro, she is the founder and head trainer of B-FIT where she helps women to glow from the inside out.
Bela explains how to reveal your inner motivation and how that can help you succeed in your health and fitness goals.
Listen in and learn:
- How to build a healthy relationship with food & nourish your body
- Ways to incorporate more raw unprocessed foods in your diet
- Learn what your inner motivation is & how it can help you achieve your goals
- How to heal by connecting your mind, body & soul
- What it means to achieve higher energetic vibrations through food
- How to match your daily existence with that ideal version of you
Bela is the founder and head trainer of B-FIT where she helps women to glow from the inside out. As a former collegiate tennis athlete, Bela’s Brazilian heart pumps for actively transforming lives.
Coming back from the breakthrough of her divorce, relocation and career change she found resilience and self love. Through the deep transformation she went through mentally and physically, she decided to devote her time to acquire the expertise to launch B-FIT. Now she wants to continue this path and be a changing force in lives around the world.