“If you’re listening and you think that the only way to regulate your cycle and induce ovulation is with Clomid or you’ve been told Metformin’s going to do it, I can assure you that for ninety-five percent of you listening, you can do it in a different way that’s more natural.” – Dr. Marc Sklar
What can you do to prepare for a healthy pregnancy? One of my favorite fertility experts, Dr. Marc Sklar, is here to share his philosophy, protocols and wisdom. Every woman with PCOS needs to hear what he has to say about finding “your secret recipe,” of your personal combination of diet, exercise, stress reduction and supplementation needs in order to ovulate and maintain a healthy pregnancy. Listen as we discuss:
- How does your PCOS phenotype impact your treatment plan?
- Diet & lifestyle protocols for PCOS, especially to avoid gestational diabetes during pregnancy
- Suggested tests (including for thyroid and the Dutch test) and how to advocate for the right testing
- Why women who are under stress during their fertile window, have a forty percent less chance of conception
- Changes to make to avoid pharmaceuticals (Metformin)
For more than 15 years, The Fertility Expert, Dr. Marc Sklar, has been helping couples struggling to conceive and have healthy babies.
In addition to his Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Dr. Sklar trained at the Harvard Medical School, Mind/Body Medical Institute. He is the creator of MarcSklar.com and ReproductiveWellness.com, the co-author of Secret to Conception and a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine and Medical Advisor for Natural Health International.
Dr. Sklar lives in San Diego, with his wife and two sons. If you’re ready to start a family, The Fertility Expert can help!