Dr. Fiona McCullouch is one of my go-to naturopathic doctors when it comes to PCOS. Not only is her fantastic book, 8 Steps to Reverse Your PCOS, a “mini-encyclopedia” of PCOS, she is up-to-date on PCOS-related research. In this podcast episode, we discuss the latest PCOS news and topics including:
- The anti-müllerian hormone study- is there a PCOS cure?
- New research on the connections between mood, depression, and inflammation
- Hyperthermia and the science behind why exercise improves our mood
- Why women with insulin resistance need more selenium
- Pros and cons of bariatric surgery and hysterectomy for PCOS
Also From Dr. Fiona: