16 – Eliminate Your PCOS Pelvic Pain
Pelvic pain is a common symptom for women struggling with PCOS. With multiple organs tucked into a very small space, irritation can become widespread and extremely painful. In my interview with Jessica Drummond, a well-respected pelvic physical therapist and owner of a private women’s health clinical nutrition and coaching practice, she stresses the importance of getting to the root of your pelvic pain including hormone imbalances, endometriosis, cysts, muscle fatigue and stress. No woman with PCOS needs to live with pelvic pain. There are steps you can take now to start relieving your PCOS pelvic pain.
Listen and learn about:
- How stress and elevated cortisol can throw your hormones out of balance and increase your pain
- 2 types of foods your need to reduce or eliminate to dispel your pain
- Supplements that may help alleviate your symptoms
- Effective self-care education and techniques
- How to find a pelvic physical therapist near you