15 – Reduce Inflammation and Your PCOS Symptoms
If you have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), you have chronic body-wide inflammation. Recently, I spoke with Dr. Felice Gersh, M.D., a leading expert on the subject. Dr. Gersh is one of the top integrative gynecologists in the United States and an expert in the field of PCOS. Her philosophy involves looking at a patient’s whole being in order to help them achieve optimal health. She believes that doctors don’t heal people; they merely help patients resource their own healing abilities and find the right balance in their bodies, ideally through the right mix of exercise, nutrition and lifestyle. In our recent interview, she delivered cutting edge information about PCOS and its causes as well as practical advice on how to begin healing.
Listen and you will learn:
- How gut inflammation is the root of many of your toughest PCOS symptoms
- The 5 steps you need to take today to reduce inflammation
- How to protect your children from PCOS starting even before birth
- Whether a hysterectomy will cure your PCOS
- How to monitor your inflammation levels
This was such a great podcast, so informative. Thank you.
Amy, you mention your bone broth recipe in the podcast, I figured I’d post it here 🙂
Thanks Babs! I love Dr. Gersh – she is such a fountain of knowledge!