161- Modernizing Blood Glucose Monitoring for PCOS
Regulation of blood sugar levels is a critical factor in managing PCOS. I have long advocated for glucose monitoring, but new technology like continuous glucose monitoring is making it easier, faster, and more revealing. Kara Collier is a registered dietician, nutritionist, and founding partner of NutriSense where she’s the director of nutrition. More than that, Kara is the leading authority on the use of continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) technology.
- 4 pillars of glucose regulation: nutrition, exercise, sleep, and stress
- The value of data to share with your doctors
- Snacks with a neutral effect on blood sugar
- Supplements that seem to help people increase insulin sensitivity
- Nutrient deficiencies that can cause glucose dysregulation